Aug 15, 2007

Whole Foods Market

We love visiting Whole Foods Market, especially the new location at El Segundo. We frequent that store to get our organic produce as well as the baby yogurt for my boy. My Hubby likes their juice station, he never miss a change in buying it while we are there.

I love the checking out all their products. Usually before I visit the store, I stop by Whole Body Podcast to check out the news of Whole Foods Market and also if there are any new recipe so I know what ingredients to purchase while I am at the store. Also they will be publishing a 3 parts podcast series on "Back to School" on how to get your child to be healthy. The series include Probiotics, Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) and Nutrition. Remember to stop by their podcast for these informative articles.

No comments: