Aug 13, 2007

Give me motivation!

I've mentioned numerous of time that I've started my own skin care business. Unfortunately, up till today, the business is still not improving as much as I wanted to. I have been looking into ways to improve my communication skills to the ways I hold the parties, and able to talk and communicate my intentions clearer to my clients. I am also thinking of taking a personality test to find out my weakness and strength. This way, it will help to improve my overall self esteem.

Somewhere along the way, I’ve come to know about The Forté Institute, where they will help to identify each individual’s strength, using that to promote self-motivation and self-esteem. Their executive coaching is available 24/7 online which is so convenient to fit into anyone’s schedule.

No comments: