- He helps me wash dishes after we eat. (But since I always eat last, he always start washing before I finish, which makes me want to hurry up to finish my dinner)
- He washes his car 2 weeks once, but he also washes my car, may be once a month or 1.5 month.
- He doesn't mind driving me everywhere. I never drive when we go out together.
- He TRIES to help me take care of Brandon in the evening but Brandon wants ME instead of him.
- He very very seldom gets angry. I am the one that always throw a tantrum on him.
- When he listens, he will do what I asked him to.
- He never gives me any allowances, but all I need to do is ask. He'll give me whatever amount I asked from him for cash, for most others expenses ... charge to plastic cards loh.
- He will vacuum and mop the floors if I ask him to. But I feel the job is better done by myself because it feels a lot cleaner. But during my pregnancy, he did the job. Also now occassionally when I am too busy tied up with Brandon.
- He washes, folds and irons his own clothes. This one very shiok one. I know not many guys will do this. He has been doing that before even I married to him.
- He never complain about me not having a job at all (well, may be sometimes). I only did part time after we got married and after a while, I quit. Two years later, only then, I took the real estate exam and got my license to sell. But my income is not stable. It was better then because I can do more, now is worse. Full time stay at home mom mar. Somemore no pay one.
That's all. This is harder than the complaint one I did. It was pretty hard for me to come up with 10. Almost wanted to stop at 9 already.
This is not a tag, but if you feel like you want to write something good about your dear low gong, go ahead and link me.