This fall season brings many events to Raleigh including Mamma Mia!, Antique and Classic Boat Show, and my favorite, Ken's Korny Corn Maze. While you are the city, you can also check out other attractions. There are 23 FREE attractions you can visit, many parks & gardens to spend peaceful time with the nature, and if you are bringing kids with you, remember there are plenty of activities available for the youngsters too. As for me, I would like to get some time shopping and restaurants hopping.
I can't wait to plan for my trip. I even registered at their website to try winning a FREE Raleigh Getaway. The prize includes:
- One night accommodations for two at the Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley (WOW!)
- $25 gift certificate to Bloomsbury Bistro (YUMMY!)
- Free VIP admission for two to Rum Runners
- 2 tickets to the North Carolina Theatre (GREAT!)
- 2 tickets to the N.C. Museum of Art's Landscapes from the Age of Impressionism
- 2 tickets to Dinosaurs: Ancient Fossils, New Discoveries at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences (I LIKE THIS!)