Sep 3, 2007

Tag: One Word/Sentence

Here is another tag to learn more about me. Thanks Lovely Mummy for the tag.

Where is your cell phone? In my handbag.
Relationship? Married.
Your hair? Very straight and long.
Work? Housewife, blogger, real estate agent, Arbonne consultant.
Your sister? One younger sister.
Your favorite thing? My computer/laptop.
Your dream last night? Opening a boba store with my cousin sister.
Your favorite drink? Plain ionized alkaline water.
Your dream car? BMW SUV.
The room you’re in? Dining room.
Your shoes? Wearing my slipper now.
Your fears? Height.
What do you want to be in 10 years? Driving my BMW SUV.
Who did you hang out with this weekend? Hubby & son.
What are you not good at? Staying calm.
Muffin? Blueberry.
One of your wish list items? More time.
Where you grew up? Penang, Malaysia.
Last thing you did? Editing photo on Adobe Photoshop.
What are you wearing? Teeshirt and PJ shorts.
What aren’t you wearing? My watch.
Your pet? No.
Your computer? Dell.
Your life? My life what?
Your mood? Tired.
Missing? My family.
What are you thinking about right now? Going to sleep.
Your car? Toyota Camry.
Your kitchen? White color.
Your summer? Almost over.
Your favorite color? Pastel Green.
Last time you laughed? When I see my son funnying around.
Last time you cried? A few days back.
School? Whittier College.
Love? Travel.

2 comments:

Sweetpea said...

tagged again! hahaha

http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2007/09/5-things-wor.html

wHOisBaBy said...

thanks sweetpea!