Aug 28, 2007

A vacation home

How I wish I am staying nearer to the beach here. I mean basically next to the beach. I will probably be typing this on my patio over looking the ocean. How nice if this is true. If we get a chance, we probably will get a second vacation home in the east coast. At least properties there are not as expensive as over in Los Angeles.

Even though I am a real estate agent, but I only have the license to sell/buy homes in California and not in other states. So if we do buy any homes in the east, we will probably seek help from Wilmington, NC Real Estate. They are 'Exclusive Buyer's Agent/Broker,' meaning they do not typically list any properties but instead representing buyers to make purchase of homes. They can help buyers to save money and negotiate the best offer for them.

No comments: