Jun 7, 2007

Natural Skin Care

'Beauty is in within'. You've probably heard about this many times. It is true but you also need to take care how you look on the outside and what you eat. For me, I use natural skin care products to help taking care of how I look. I use facial products as well as body care. I even encouraged my husband to wash his face with my cleanser and apply SPF moisturizer on daily basis.

Natural products is still new to me and I have so much more to learn about it. But one day I stumbled upon Whole Food Market's natural skin care podcast. From the podcast, I am picking up tips on personal and body cares with natural products. Also I learn more about the ingredients and their usage. If you are looking for information about natural skin care, do drop by the podcast. Hopefully you will get something useful from reading the articles.