Feb 14, 2006

Surprise Baby Shower

Monday morning around 1130am, when I was doing my groceries shopping after my NST (Non-Stress Test), DH called and asked if I have time to stop over at his work. His co-worker held a surprise baby shower party for him. So I quickly drove over to his office as I was already hungry (had my breakfast around 7am that morning) and joined them for the party. They were waiting for me to arrive to start off the party.

When I got there, I was greeted by my DH's boss and one of his co-worker whom I also knew. They led me and DH to the file room. It was beautifully decorated with balloons and banners. I was surprised to see so many people there. I think approximately 25 people attended. DH's boss hosted the party for him. We had turkey and ham croissant sandwiches, chicken salad, potato salad, chips and dips, jello and a coffee cake.

No pictures of the party as his office doesn't allow camera inside, anyway I didn't have it with me that morning either. I took some pictures of the gifts we received from them.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful gifts.


Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Baby Onesie 3-6months

Lamaze Sensory Toys

Malawi receiving blankets and fleece blanket


A Leapfrog activity table and an Ocean theme Bouncer with vibration


Graco Playpen with changing table in Mocha

4 comments:

ZMM said...

This is sooo sweet!
People in your hubby's office actually do such things for you!

My, I wish my colleagues were as nice to me! :P

Wow, you are giving birth soon huh? 3 more weeks to go.. Good luck!

wHOisBaBy said...

zara's mama: is usual thing they do for their co-workers here. my hubby attended many baby showers for the girls at work and so now is his time, they had one for him too.
yup, 3 more weeks and i just can't wait any longer.

1+2mom said...

So many gift..and so soon your baby will come out, congratulation!!

Thankz for visit my blog, and welcome too.

I like that playpen, i alos got 1 when my son born. It very usefull that got table changing beside, i no need bend down to change my baby nappy when in confiment month.

wHOisBaBy said...

1+2mom: thanks for stopping by. i like the playpen but will see if we wanted to keep it. our house is single story so we don't need to have another bed in the living room, as it is not big. if we keeping it, probbaly will use it at the in-law's house but their house is very crowded too. may be exchange for something smaller.