Dec 6, 2005

When did I started blogging?

My first blog was back in October 2004. It was not in the same blog as this one. Previously, I blogged because of my brother. I saw his blog so I thought I also blog lar. But my blog was not as interesting because I only and mostly talked about the weather. I will try to copy a few nice ones and paste into this one. There are a few nice topics:

New Year at Disneyland, Anaheim
Trip back to Kuala Lumpur for 2005 CNY
Pet adoption and Pet fostering
[EDIT: copied and back posted all the above under this blog]

Other than those few, most of the other blogs are about weather in LA. So I will just permanently delete those forever.

I already have a few interesting topic which I would like to talk about here:

How I met my husband? <--- may be a lot of you may be interested to find about about this
How we had our wedding ceremony?
Our 2005 vacation to Hawaii
Food reviews
Life in Los Angeles

And many more to come.

No comments: