Dec 31, 2005

Hello 2006!!!!


Another year is here. Time really passing by too fast. I remember this time last year, I was looking for air ticket to go back to KL, Malaysia for Chinese New Year. I was back there for about one month plus. It was the first CNY I spent with my family in Malaysia since 1996.

Today is Dec 31st which is also our 6th wedding anniverary. We actually registered on 31st Dec 1999 (last day of the century) but our Chinese Wedding and Dinner took place in the year 2000. Don't ask me what I received this morning as my DH didn't even remember, I had to remind him about it and all he did was wished me "Happy Anniversary". hehehe ... I also didn't get anything for him so is OK lor.

Anyway, just thought to wish all my readers a Wonderful and Happy New Year. May this coming year bring good health and fortune to all of you. Again, thank you for reading my blog.

No comments: