Dec 31, 2005

Big Expensive Cookie



This is one of my favorite cookie on earth. It is the White and Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.

Cost: $2.50. (RM9.50). Size: 4" in diameter. Thickness: 1". With lots of delicious ingredients.

We only find it at Anaheim Disneyland and Downtown Disney. It is make fresh by Marceline's Confectionery. Thanks to my SIL as she was at Downtown Disney on 12/29 and she surprised me with this cookie.

The taste is heavenly. I love it very much. Sweetness from white the chocolate and slight bitterness from the dark choclate, fruit flavor from the raspberry and a little saltiness from the cookie dough itself. YUMMY!!!

I forgot to mention that usually I enjoy this delicacy over a period of three-four days. *wink* (1/4 piece a day)

3 comments:

eiko-chan said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Erm... all belated =P??? Its the thought that counts XP!!!~


I also want cookie *v*!!!~ Looks so cute, and yummy X9!!!~

ZMM said...

Happy New Year to you..

I saw you are linked to my blog from Technorati but I'd never seen you left a comments before. Not sure if you have visited me before.

Anyway, you having fun with Christmas and New Year holidays?

wHOisBaBy said...

Hi Zara's Mama,

Thanks for stopping by. Not much fun with Christmas and New Year. Most relattives (my side) are in KL, where I love to be. DH's side not celebrating. So stayed home with DH and watched TV only.