Feb 9, 2008

Fri 2/8/2008

What we did this weekend?

Friday 2/8/2008

My appointment with a client at 10am was cancelled earlier in the day. I woke up at 8am and got her message. Then I prepared Chicken with Apple porridge for Brandon's lunch. Typed up some opps and posts while the porridge was cooking. Wash a load of my own laundry and line dry them. It was a good warm weather so my cloth dried up very fast.

After the porrdige was done, we packed up and went to Disneyland. On the way there, we stopped by Lee's Sandwich to get our lunch - Vietnamese baguette sandwich. It's only $2.20 for each sandwich and if we have lunch in the park, it can easily cost between $8-$15 per person. We bought two - a grilled pork and a BBQ pork. I also got some egg rolls and a long baguette with my order. The baguette was freshly baked so while in the car, I tore up small pieces to give to Brandon. He loves it! I had a few bite myself too as I was already hungry.

By the time we arrived at the park, it was probably noon already. We went to the Baby Center to let Brandon do his potty. Then we headed to the eating area, bought a drink and I fed him his porridge whiel Hubby was munching down his BBQ pork sandwich and some egg rolls. We should be eating at the picnic area outside the park but to make things easier for us, we bought a cup of soda from the fast food restaurant inside to go with our lunch so we could eat inside the park.

After lunch, we took Brandon for his first ride in the Pirate of the Caribbean attraction. It was dark inside and I was worried that he might cry. Everything seemed to be OK. He said he likes it. Our last stop was at the Critter Country and had a few pictures taken with Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore.

On the way back, Brandon fell asleep in the car. He actually napped the moment we lef the parking structure. He continued sleeping when we got home and had a 2 hour afternoon nap that afternoon. As for dinner, we ate whatever we found at home while Brandon had his Apple and Chicken Porridge.

No comments: