Dec 3, 2007

Tag: Cane or not to cane

Sweetpea wanted to know what's the disciplinary method I am cultivating in my family. Like her, I couldn't find any cane/rotan for sale in LA area so I don't have the 'equipment'. It is better this way because if I can find one, I will definitely use it. But I prefer to spare someone's behind/palm by not having to own one of the cane.

I also grew up with eating 'tang tiu' most of my younger years. Our mom was very strict. But now there are other disciplinary way to teach the child, I may want to try the new ways, and hope that will work too.

Tagging no one.

Instruction:

**Start Copying Here**

Tag 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger know that they have been tagged by leaving comment in their blog.

1. Miche does not spare the rod.
2. Chinnee still spares the rod at this moment.
3. Slavemom does not spare the rod.
4. Rachel does not spare the rod.
5. Shoppingmum spares the rod.
6. Lovely Mummy does not spares the rod
7. Sweetpea spares the rod
8. wHOisBaBy spares the rod

No comments: