Nov 2, 2007

My Alexa Ranking

I really don't understand why my Alexa ranking is always so high on all of my blogs. My blogger friends have been having good and low Alexa ranking but mine is way too high to be able to grab any good paying opps from 3Ps.

I've tried many methods suggested by my fellow friend in Sydney but it didn't help boost the number at all. *sigh* I guess my sites just don't have much high traffic that's why the score is staying over the 1 million mark. I have to just bare with it.

2 comments:

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

Thanks for linking to my blogs :D I too dont understand why ur alexa ranking is high :( I am sure all ur blogs hv MORE traffic than mine. I dont hv high traffic ... average 25/day on mommibee and about 5-10/day on g8g. i've totally removed the alexa widget and the numbers continued to drop but slow. i guess the theory was just a myth.

Anonymous said...

Pune exemplifies an indigenous Marathi culture and philosphy in which education, arts and crafts, and theatres are given due prominence The charm of this quaint city of Pune is around it in the forts, the caves and the other adventurous treks around the little mountains and hillocks. The Ganapati festival also called the Pune Festival, celebrated annually, with great religious zeal in the city. The Film and Television Institute of India, Chaturshrungi Temple, Sinhagad Fort. and Panchgani, Mahabaleshwar, located in the Sahyadris, are attract interesting places to visit. Your trip to Pune can be further become enjoyable by staying at budget hotels in Pune. This hotels in Pune gives you all the amenities you are looking for. The interiors have been specially designed for the business traveller. Hotel accommodation has rooms that are well equipped with a complete range of amenities. mini bar, cable TV, electronic safe, wi-fi connectivity, tea/coffee making facilities and much more. business traveler.