Oct 3, 2007

Shopping for Christmas

I can't imagine time has gone by so quickly. You know, I still feel I am in the beginning of year 2007 but actually we are almost at the end. Don't want to scare you but Christmas is just around the corner. By the rate this is going, it will be here too soon for me to realize. I should get my shopping done now before too late.

I use Coupon Chief to shop and check out what's their latest updates on sales and coupon savings. If I can find a good Dell promotions on their latest laptop, I may want to get one for myself. This gift is good because I will definitely use it daily from the time I wake up till I go to sleep at night. Since my SIL loves Target's deals, I will probably get her a gift card to shop there and get whatever she wants.

If you are like me and don't like to pay full price for things we buy, remember to drop by Coupon Chief before you start shopping.

No comments: