Oct 18, 2007

Christmas gift for me

*hint* *hint* Christmas is coming soon. 'You' want some idea what to get me? You know what I would like? A gift from a fine designer jewelry store probably would surprise me. But I know 'he' is not romantic enough to surprise me with 'this' gift.

I know it sounds a bit crazy, I lost one side of the my diamond earrings beginning of the year. I didn't even know how, where and when I lost it. I came home after an appointment with my client and dinner at Pink's then I found out one side of my earrings went missing. I looked up and down, in the shower and bathroom, but couldn't find it. I assumed that it was lost outside the house where there is not chance I can retrieve it back.

So if 'you' are reading this, you know what to get me for Christmas.

No comments: