Aug 16, 2007

End of Music Class

Last last Thursday was our last toddler's music class for the summer semester at Torrance Adult School. The next semester, the fall semester, will begin on Sept 10th. By then, my boy will be 18 months and I may sign him up for the 18 to 36 months toddlers music class instead of the one we've attended, which was for 9 to 18 months.

I am still thinking if I want to sign him up for the music class which is 1.5 hour or the parenting class which is 3 hours long. The music class for this age group starts at 10:45am and the location of the school is the same as our previous class. The parenting class for 12 months to 2 years old is located at another facility which is a farther drive from our home. That class starts at 9am and ends at 12pm.

But there is no obligation for the any students to stay the whole 3 hours class. We can leave whenever we want to. Parenting class will have more than just music. Was told that there'll be a weekly topic of discussion, a music time, art time and even outdoor time where students and teacher walk to a nearby park and play. That sounds fun right?

Most probably I will sign up for the parenting class for next semester, but I am just too lazy to drive that far away, about 15 minutes drive instead of 5 minutes. I get tired lately as I wake up in the middle of the night to take my boy to the potty. I've not been going out much with him lately.

No comments: