Jun 18, 2007

My Birthday Gift

Well, many of you knew we celebrated our birthdays last last weekend. For you who have the questions ... what do I mean by 'we celebrated our birthdays'? Probably you want to read this post to solve the mystery and your curiosity.

Anyway, I didn't request anything particular for my birthday. But I did ask Hubby if he has a surprise gift for me *wink*. Then on Friday, he came home from work and I saw him with a Target plastic bag with a wrapped box inside. I asked ... "Is that for me?" He said yes and asked me to open it immediately. I said not yet my birthday also ... he said no need to wait. So I opened up the gift. It's a box of Godiva Dark Chocolates. Yummy.

12 comments:

G @ mommibee.com said...

alan very "yau sum" :D

G @ mommibee.com said...

btw it is super coincidental for spouses to share the same birthdate! if same year lagi amazing, haha!

blur_mommy said...

wah.. ur low kong so sweet!!!

Estee Soo said...

Happy Belated Birthday to hubby and u??? So nice to have same birthday. Can celebrate together!!! *smile*

Lovely Mummy said...

happy belated birthday to u....wishing u healthy and always pretty!!!! you like it??? hehe....

huisia said...

your hubby so nice !!

come and visit my new home : -
http://quinsiya.com/blog/

LiL'deviL said...

Why he always give you chocolates as gifts? Running out of ideas? Didn't know you like chocolates that much.

jazzmint said...

wahhhhhh so nice.....

wHOisBaBy said...

grace: two years apart, same day.

blur mommy: the chocolate is sweeter. hehehe

estee: double thanks. can celebrate together but we didn't do anything special this year.

lovely mummy: saw your new blog. thank you for your wishes.

huisia: yup, stopped by your new blog already ... left comment also.

lil'devil: he said last time my friend gave me the belgium choclate, i got sore throat so didnt get to eat, so he gave me more dark chocolate so i can eat now.

jazz: is delicious to!

Angeleyes said...

wah wah wah! See... he's not that bad mah! LOL

Wow! You guys share same birthdate??? Kewl leh!

LA My Home said...

angeleyes: yup, same bday!

Binky, Blogging & Such said...

ooh... happy "belated" birthday to you!