I've been tagged by Just A Mummy from Scotland GB.
Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
1. I need to shower before I go to sleep at night. I have to take my shower and then my changed to my bedtime clothings and then only hop on to the bed.
2. I brush my teeth after every meal if I am at home. I don't munch on anything else after my dinner (plus dessert) because I am too lazy to brush again.
3. I like to daydream. Sometimes when people talking to me and the topic wasn't that interesting, I will be thinking of something else, like where to eat or go afterwards.
4. When having conversation with people, I cross my hands together. I just realized about this not too long ago. I may look very arrogant (crossing hands worh), but it is just a body language thing, I think I just don't know where to should place my hands. Also sometimes is rather chilly. So by crossing my hands, they are kept warm.
5. I don't mind walking and infact I love it. I wouldn't mind parking farther away from the store so I can take a short walk from the car to the store.
6. I can't think of one more. So 5 will do then.
No one to tag lar, since I've read a lot of other bloggers I've known already done this.
I received another tag by Vien. Will do that tomorrow.