May 11, 2006

Blooming Roses

I have a big front yard but this year I hardly have the time to maintain it to my expectation. When my aunt was visiting, she helped me did some yard work. Sadly to say that I was supposed to be bringing her to places but I wasn't able to do that due to my prolonged recovery from the delivery. So she had to stay home with me and helped me with my household chores and etc. Luckily, she enjoys doing gardening. And she loves it so much that she promised to return next year to help me plant a Kam-Quat tree on my front yard.

Anyway, I took these pictures of my miniature roses last weekend. I have 4 plants total. Two light pink and two yellow varieties. The pink blooms were HUGE and FULL compared to the yellow roses. Would like to share these pictures of the blooming roses with my readers, especially my aunt in KL!



4 comments:

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

So kind of your Aunt to help with the gardening! The roses are beautiful!

Great bargain you got on the Avent products. I too, often check out Kmart & Target for their weekly sale offers.

wHOisBaBy said...

G: thanks for dropping by. my aunt loves gardening and she spent quite sometimes in my garden during her stay here.

we love to shop at target, especially to get the infant formula as is cheapest at target. baby shopping is fun and we do it every weekend as now we are looking for bigger clothings 3-6 months as my son is growing fast, his long pants are now becoming short pants. luckily is coming summer soon.

ZMM said...

you are so lucky to have your aunt around.. btw, has she gone home yet?

wHOisBaBy said...

zara's mama: yup, she went home to KL after two weeks here. It was a quick two weeks for her and me. And she has been home now for over a month already.