Feb 21, 2006

Baby's kick

It is a wonderful feeling to be able to experience the kick of a baby inside you. This is one thing that one's hubby will definitely miss out. Baby is getting stronger by days now. So strong and active. My baby didn't react to specific sound or music. Baby just kicks, rolls, and squirms inside me whenever. Most of the time when I am laying still or not moving. Not to say all the kicks are fun. Some of them hurt (not that bad) and some made a funny 'pop' sound inside me. It is just a heavenly feeling.

Oh baby baby ... mama and dada will get to meet you very soon.

4 comments:

mom2ashley said...

yea.... the kicks you get from your baby from the inside is something really special...

ZMM said...

Wow.. a few more days and you'll be meeting the little one!

Yes, I like the feeling of baby kicking too..

Allyfeel said...

I love to feel baby's kick too. So extraordinary!

wHOisBaBy said...

allyfeel: baby is now bigger, the kick so much stronger. i love it when baby wiggles around inside, hands and legs moving at the same times - funny feeling, can't really describe to my hubby.