Feb 9, 2006

36th Week Appointment

This morning I went for my 36th week check up. My glucose test came back normal. My BP was 104/72. Gained 1 pound since the last appointment. Today we did the Strep B culture and the result will be back next week. We also did a Non Stress Test (NST). The nurse straped me with two flat sensors on to my tummy - one for baby's heart beat and one for contraction. Everything is good. A good baby's heartbeat is a graph that has up and down. My baby's heartbeat varies between 150-175bpm. No contraction at this time. I will have to return on Monday to the doctor's office for NST again. That will be done by the nurse because the doctor will be off this coming Monday. My next appointment with the doctor will be next Thursday evening at 445pm.

4 comments:

mom2ashley said...

ooo it's almost time...good luck yea!

wHOisBaBy said...

thanks, Hubby and I just can't wait till that day comes. So far, no contraction yet, only occassional BH.

Contented Mum said...

Guess you must be excited, waiting for the BIG day to come. Enjoy!
Happy valentine!

wHOisBaBy said...

Hello contented mum: thanks for stopping by. yes, both of us are eagerly anticipating for baby's arrival.