Mar 1, 2005

March 1 2005

Back in LA

Finally, my vacation is over. That was very quick to me. 5 weeks back in KL, Malaysia and now back in Los Angeles. It was a very very wonderful vacation.

I got to see my sister whom came back from Adelaide, Australia because I was there (of course also for Chinese New Year). Then I got to see my Aunt (Kammo) moved to her new bungalow house in TTDI Hills. Big house. I also got to meet with Jaffre's wife for the first time, her name is Bee Ching. She is pregnant and expecting their first child end of Jun 05.

My schedule was very tight while I was there. I had too many activities planned for the day. My nights didn't end till 2am and my day began at 8am. Only spent one day cleaning the house before Chinese New Year. I didn't have the time to clean it before I came back to LA. I wish I had. I only cooked several meals. Several very simple meals.

I left KL on Feb 21st. My uncle's driver, Yusuf supposed to be driving us (Me, JoJo and JoAnn) to the airport. My Aunt (Kammo) was not able to go because she has some contractors working on installing the CCTV and she needed to be at home. Yusuf came to my condominium to pick my sister and I at 1230pm in my uncle's BMW. Then we went up to my Aunt's house to pick up JoJo and also to say Bye Bye to my Aunt. On the way down the hill, the driver's side front tyre punctured due to a big nail. We stopped the car by the curb and called my Aunt. She came down in her CRV and we transferred my luggages into her car. JoJo drove the CRV back to her house and my Aunt was all nervous. Talking about JoJo's driving, I wonder now if she passed her driving test. She was suppose to take the second time yesterday, Monday 2/28. Hopefully she passed this time around. Anyway, my sister was the one that drove us from my Aunt's house to the airport. What an experience we had on that day.

No comments: