Jan 19, 2005

Jan 19 2005

BACK IN KL

I am back in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. No one knew I was on the trip back except my dad and my brother. I had to let my dad know because I am the courier for his IP Phones and I needed someone to pick me up from the airport. And I had to let my brother know because I needed him to clean the house, and get it clean before I arrived. I didn't want to spend time cleaning the house as soon as I arrived.

Arrived on Saturday Jan 15th. The same old same home in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. The low rise condominium has been painted, very nice. I heard that they are going to paint the high rise as soon as they collected enough funding for it.A lot of changes happened in Bandar Utama. Actually, used to be oil palm estates are now opened for more businesses and residences. Deforestation ... tsk tsk tsk.

Surprised my aunt and her family the next day morning. We made plan to go out for dessert the evening I arrived, however, there was a soccer (or football as how we Malaysian ppl called it) game on TV, so everyone couldn't go. We ended up changing our plan and saw them the next day. That same evening (Sunday), Chris, my cousin, made appointment with all available cousins in town and we met up at the new Starbucks by The Curve, which is a new shopping center. Not too many of them were surprised. Carmen, Nicole, Jaffre, and William joined us, Kammo, Chris, Hon Shen and JoJo, and of course myself. Chitchatted for quite a long time. We talked some business regarding the tee shirt - Softwear. Only a few more relatives still unknown about my trip back here. They are Christina, Kok Hoong, Nancy Gan, and Wai Mei. Of course my other aunts as well. They are in Penang anyways.

Monday, morning time we went to see my uncle's new place up in the TTDI Hill that is under construction. Later that morning, Kammo made appointment with Kok Hoong for lunch nearby his work. So I showed up by his office and he was surprised. Then after lunch, we went back to the office to see the tee shirts business. Took some pictures and at the same time, the new stocks arrived. Picked two tee shirts to buy.Ok, I am lazy to type more because I am tired and busy spending time doing better activities than sitting in front of the computer typing the blog. I am not sure when I will blog the next time. But I will try my best to do it once a week at least. Tata!

No comments: