Nov 29, 2007

Bring your binoculars to the baseball games

My husband and I love to go to baseball games. It is the perfect way to spend the summer evenings at the ballpark. But we cannot always get good seats. A lot of the premium seats are taken by season ticket holders. So I always make sure to bring my binoculars to the game, that way I can catch the action of the field too. I had purchased a smaller pair, so they easily fit in my purse. The last thing I want to do is to lug around a heavy pair of binoculars while cheering for my favorite team, the Los Angeles Angels.

2 comments:

Sweetpea said...

you kena tagged, after a month long disappearance from me :)

http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2007/12/to-cane-or-not-to-cane.html

wHOisBaBy said...

thanks. sorry but i had to put it on the waiting list as I still have a lot to be completed.