Oct 29, 2007

Free Shutterfly 5x7 Casual Book

Amazon.com gave me a free Shutterfly 5x7 Casual Book when I purchased $25 and above in their baby department a few months back. This book is worth $12.99 if I have to pay it myself.

The expire date on the free casual book was end of September. I had to put together all the pictures and layout on the book myself. It took me 1 week to find all the pictures I wanted to include in this book. I managed to get it submitted for printing two days before it expired. All I needed to pay was the shipping plus tax.

The delivery was pretty fast, I received my product in less than a week. But I was a little shocked when I saw the book. It is very thin, I was expecting something thicker like a photobook. Anyway, since this is free, no harm although I have to admit the quality is pretty good. But would I pay $12.99 for this? I don't think so.


No comments: