Remember I posted this here? The next day I went outside and saw them changed shape. They caps were blown up. They got bigger too. The day after that, they got even BIGGER with their caps became wider and flatter, no more looking like a button mushroom.
I wanted to see how big they would grow but Hubby 'cabut' (pull) them out yesterday evening without me knowing. This morning I went outside and was surprised to see all the mushrooms were gone. First thought that came to my mind was - the cat ate them?