Sep 25, 2007

I miss this gal

When I was in Whittier College I knew a girl from Hong Kong. Since we both speak the same language, we were quite close even though she was studying art while I was into the science. She's definitely from rich family as she drove a new 3 series BMW. Imagine that. I remember her by all the body jewelries she was wearing. She had nose rings, ear cartilage jewelries, a gold belly button rings and a tongue ring too. I wonder where she is now. Didn't keep in touch after I left college.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I also have the same experience with you, sometime we do not remember her face, her voice, but we remember the jewelry she wear, the habbit actions she do.
I guess, you now also like wear the cartilage earrings, the belly rings and the gold body jewelry.
Wish you can still meet her one day!