Aug 9, 2007

Need more time

I wish there are more than 24 hours in a day. It doesn't seem to be enough for me (may be not enough for most others too). I hardly sleep well lately. Furthermore, my boy has been waking up in the middle of the night which interrupt my sleep.

During the day time, I have to play with him when he is awake and when he is napping, I have my lunch while checking reading blogs, wash the dishes and do some chores around the house. Sometimes he wakes up right after I finished my lunch. So I have to wait to do the other chores.

If my boy sleeps early at night which is around 9pm (his earliest), then I will take my shower, wash his cloth diapers, and while waiting for the diaper, I will go online type some posts and read more blogs.

I think I need to sleep more because I haven't been having enough sleep since our boy's arrival. *sigh*

No comments: