Aug 24, 2007

Nap Nap Nap

This morning my boy woke up early, at 7am. I thought it was 6am but luckily is 7am, as the night before I was busy doing this new template and I didn't sleep until 1:30am. He was tired by the time 10am so we took him on a car ride.

We thought of going down to Irvine Spectrum, a long 40 minutes trip at least - good for him to sleep. But this little guy fell asleep 5 minutes we up the freeway. Told Daddy why don't we turn back home and let him sleep at home. Daddy has a wedding to attend this evening and it might be too rush to return afterwards from Irvine. We took a detour home and by the time we got back it was 25 minutes later.

The moment our car pulled on the driveway, I lef the car to open the house door. He woke up, Daddy said after I closed the car door. Man, he should be sleeping more than just 25 minutes. He didn't have anymore nap till 630pm when he slept till now, 830pm. Hopefully, he will sleep through the night. Please please don't wake up in the middle of the night. I need my beauty sleep!

No comments: