Jul 16, 2007

Stupid Credit Card

Last week I cancelled my credit card with Amazon. They charged me a late fee of $15 for my balance of $27, which statement I didn't receive last month. Being a mother I am so busy and didn't have the time to check the online statement.

I've never make any late payments ever since I had that Visa card. And they are not willing to waived the late fee for one time and only one time. We had missed one payment with another credit card and was able to get the late fee waived because it was our first time and our payment history was great. So I told Chase I wanted to cancelled the Visa card. I probably will reapply again when they have a $30 promotion for the Amazon card when I check out during my purchase with Amazon.

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

you are hereby tagged!
http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2007/07/tag-1-million-rm-or-aud.html