Dec 18, 2005

Black Out Cake



My favorite chocolate cake. It is available from Cheesecake Factory Restaurant. I don't usually eat this often as it is very rich.

This morning my DH went up to Glendale to pick up my supra lock box from the property which I sold a month ago and closed this week. He detoured a little bit and went to Pasadena to buy this cake for me. I had given him three choices - White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake, Black Out Cake OR Carrot Cake. He chose to buy this one. It is pretty huge piece of cake and I usually have this in several servings.

It is a chocolate with chocolate chips cake which has 7 layers, each layer has a thick and creamy chocolate icing. The size is covered with pieces of walnut (not my favorite but is OK).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Looks yummy!! I want la!! :P